Top Ten Tuesday: Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!

This weeks Topic: Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover

When it comes to book covers, I love something eye catching with lots of color. Honestly, I'm one to judge a book by its cover so it really needs to catch my attention. These covers don't specifically include my favorite color but make up the covers I love most.














If you couldn't tell, purple is one of my favorite colors. Although it's not in all the cover, the rest hold a special place in my heart! Feel free to share your favorite covers! 








1 comment

  1. I did like when they went to the eyes for the Shatter Me books.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️