Hello Sophomore Year! - The College Diaries

 school finding nemo back to school first day of school GIF

Hey guys!

With August officially coming to a close today, college students everywhere are getting back into the swing of things. Although some of you may have been back at school for awhile already, it's safe to say that we're all pretty much in the same boat now (except for you, Rhode Island, for some inexplicable reason), and I'm super excited about it!

If any of you guys didn't know, this is going to be mine and Emily's second year of college. (We don't go to the same school, which sucks, but we've been friends since we were very little and will still be seeing/talking to each other all of the time!) I'm super excited because, as I've mentioned before on our Twitter, I'm in a YA fiction writing class this upcoming year with a professor who has been published by HarperTeen (my dream!♥) in the past. So that's pretty freaking awesome, if you ask me.

Chelsea Handler  school chelsea education GIF

So I just wanted to hop on the blog today to talk briefly about how exciting it is to be starting a new school year -- and even though I'm bummed that my reading time will probably slow down considerably now that I'm here, I'm excited for all of the blogging and publishing opportunities that will be popping up as I continue to work hard for my career. I'm even meeting another YA author at a few workshops being hosted at my school in the future, which I am so so excited about. Can't wait for this to be the best year yet!

 teen wolf school dylan obrien stiles stilinski class GIF

So those are just a few of my brief thoughts on going back to college. I'm excited to be with my friends and take fun classes and have another semester in the place I absolutely love -- so if you'll excuse me, I should probably be getting back to them!

 reaction golden girls group hug go team happy ending GIF


1 comment

  1. That is pretty awesome that you will have a published author as your instructor. I hope the professor and the class are fantastic. Good luck with the upcoming school year!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️