Amber's Going on a Hiatus ... For a While



I hate to write this post. I really do because in doing this I am leaving a huge part of myself behind. Before my hiatus's were only a few weeks. I expect this one to be a few months long. Right now my life is crazy, I'm in the process of getting a job, I have to finish high school, I have prom coming up then graduation, then starting college. Most say that that is nothing, but to me it is a lot to handle. Especially when you have mental health concerns stacked on top of that (Read more about that here.) I am not saying I won't be back. I will be, I can't leave The Book Bratz forever, as I said it is my baby. But right now it's the best choice for me. I still have a few reviews to go up, so I won't be totally gone but after that I will be doing very little, if any blog work. 

I love all of our followers and friends we made, I will try to keep up on social media and communicate that way but for now this is a see you later. But thank you for all your love and support, and the support I know you will give me in this decision. Thank you and once again I hope you all stick around because it will be kick ass when I come back!!! 

Amber signing off. 



4 comments

  1. Take all the time that you need. We are just behind you, full support on whatever is the best for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real life comes first. Stay strong and enjoy this exciting time of your life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. August Birthstone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. August Birthstone Rings

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️