The Young Adult Book Quiz With Uncreatively Zoey! (SBPT Stop #7)

Current Hosts of:

Welcome to the sixth stop of the 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour, hosted by us ladies at The Book Bratz! This is a summer-long tour where we'll be introducing you to different book bloggers and their awesome blogs every Sunday - if you're interested in learning more about the tour, click here!
Today we have Zoey from Uncreatively Zoey here taking the Young Adult Book Quiz with us on Goodreads! We each took the same quiz and compared our results to see who did better. You can click here to be taken to the quiz to try it yourself!

Just a handful of the questions that were included in the 20-question quiz were:
In Twilight, when Edward is driving Bella home, she say that his driving gives her-?
In Vampire Academy, how many molnija marks does Dimitri have?
In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, what is the name of the broom that Harry got, and who sent it?
In Dark Flame, which goddess does Ever call upon to try an break the spell between her and Roman?

THE RESULTS!

Zoey got 11 out of 20 questions correct while we only got 7 out of 20 questions correct, which makes her the official quiz winner! It was a bit harder for me (Jessica) because I didn't read some of the books I was being quizzed on - especially the Harry Potter books. *Hides under a rock to avoid wrath* What did Zoey have to say about the quiz? "I definitely did a LOT of guessing. I quit the House of Night series after maybe the second book, and I never got past Fallen in that series. I also never finished the Hush, Hush saga. I think I quit after the second book there, too. It's been so long since I read any of those that I could barely remember character names. I did manage to finish the Iron Fey saga, but again, it's been so long! The only questions I'm pretty sure I got right are the Harry Potter ones. I almost wish there had been some Anna and the French Kiss questions, because after the number of times I've reread that one, I'd need to crawl under a rock and never move again if I got any of those wrong."

If you think you can do better than we did, take the quiz yourself and comment your score down below - and good luck! Now, time to learn a little  bit about Zoey!
Zoey is an undergrad trying to study Biology but really still holding out hope to end up in an editor's office. Her favorite things include cats, coffee, and books piled so high they're about to topple over. Please send her pictures of your cats.
You can check out Zoey's blogTwitterFacebook and Goodreads to see what she's up to!
 Check back next Sunday, when we'll be featuring Alice from Wonderland Novels!

1 comment

  1. WOW that was a tough quiz - surprisingly I got 13 right - I think I must have fluked some of those!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️