#TeaTime Rewind: Books That Make You Want To Work Out (Episode #75)


Hey there, crumpets, and welcome back to our fifth #TeaTime rewind blog post! For those of you who don't know, #TeaTime is a weekly YouTube livestream with two of the most awesome girls from Epic Reads, Margot and Aubry. In addition to running the Epic Reads blog, they also take time out of their week to host the livestream videos where they cover all sorts of topics such as book boyfriends, books that changed your view on the world, and our personal favorite...Theo James Appreciation Day. (We're big fans of Theo James over here.)

This week on #TeaTime (Episode #75), the topic was BOOKS THAT MAKE YOU WANT TO WORK OUT. (You can watch the episode by clicking here!) A whole bunch of fun stuff (as well as new releases for the week) were covered, and Amber and I decided to share our answers to some of the questions brought up in today's livestream.

*What we're reading this week:

Jessica: I'm currently reading The Half Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno. Just starting it now and I'm super excited!

Amber: Scratch Rhonda Helms

*Discuss Sabriel by Garth Nix:

Jessica: I actually haven't read Sabriel yet, but Margot and Aubry talk it up so much during every episode that I think I'm going to have to try it!

Amber: haven't heard of it actually. I'll have to read it now. 

*Are you a book sniffer?

Jessica: *awkward cough, avoids eye contact* ....yes....

Amber: Not really.

*If you are a book sniffer, what are your favorite books to sniff?

Jessica: I actually don't have a favorite book to sniff...but I love the smell of walking into a Barnes & Noble. You just smell the paper and ink and books and it's just love at first sniff. <3

Amber: But I love the smell of a bookstore. 

*What book makes you want to work out?

Jessica: I haven't read Rites of Passage yet (although it's already on my TBR!), but I have to agree with Aubry about how the Divergent trilogy makes me feel like I need to get off of my couch and go be productive because Tris is this strong fighter girl and I'm a lazy lump on my couch with a stack of books.

Amber: Divergent trilogy for sure! Though I rather work out my mind with books. 

*If you could pick a pet from any book, what book would it be and why?

Jessica: Hmmm...I have to go with that dog that is the reincarnated Gatsby in The Beginning of Everything, because The Great Gatsby is my favorite classic novel of all time. *major heart eyes*

Amber: Hmm, that is a good question. I am actually not really sure. 

That's all there is for this week! The next episode of Tea Time airs Wednesday, September 17th @ 3:45pm, and we hope to see you all there!

No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️