Stacking the Shelves (#5)

Stacking the Shelves is a book meme created and is being hosted every Saturday by Tynga’s Reviews. This is the chance to showcase all the books you have bought and added to your shelves!


FOR REVIEW:


FOR REVIEW FROM NETGALLEY:


BOUGHT



FROM THE LIBRARY

 
I have to binge read Sweet Evil and Sweet Peril so I can finish out the Sweet Evil series. It makes me sad. I don't want it to end. (That is why I put off reading it for so long) 

   
 



What did you get this week? 




4 comments

  1. So many awesome books! I LOVEEEEE Elusion, it was so cool! And the cover is gorgeous ;D I also really enjoyed Siege and Storm (and mostly liked Ruin and Rising). I liked Throne of Glass, really didn't enjoy Crown of Midnight, but LOVED Heir of Fire. Good times! Kind of the same thing with JLA's New Adult series. HATED Wait For You, kinda liked Trust In Me, really enjoyed Be With Me ^_^

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored the Sweet Evile series!!! And I was so sad to see it end. We both need to read Ruin and Rising! Great haul this week!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nice haul. I'm still waiting on my copy of Sweet Reckoning so I too can finish out the series.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siege & Storm and Ruin & Rising are so amazing. <3 Mal I read Sweet Evil but still need to finish the series! So good though! Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️